Friday 22 February 2013

My Shorter Boss

I was a bit late for the meeting. Actually it was not that important. I could have arrived late. It was just drinks after all. But my hands were sweaty and I had to keep focusing on the road.


I was still a bit incredulous that Jamie agreed to grab a drink with me. I know that he wanted to ask me about a project. Yet, I still do not understand why, amongst all the people of our team, he picked me. Everyone would have liked to help Jamie, the new manager. He had arrived just a week ago and he already made a great impression on everyone. He threw a great party at his house. And we were all jealous by the way he dressed, which is way swankier than the clothes we wear here.
And this time was no less different. Besides a white tee, he put on some designer jeans, a Louis Vuitton belt and some D&G sneakers that must have costed him a fortune. He was standing there, outside the bar, smoking, a drink in his hands. After I parked, we started chatting.


Then he came to the point. Jamie wanted to know about the gay bars in the area. He wanted to get laid. That came as a bit of a surprise, but I should have guessed it. Actually the way he dressed explained it all. Sometimes we're just blind to the obvious. The revelation aroused me. I felt my cock getting harder and curving inwards. I lingered over his neck and his bulging, waxed chest. I even found his large watch incredibly sexy. It showed how successful he was. Was I getting a crush on my new boss? No. I didn't want him. I wanted to be him. I was getting a boner because an idea came to my head.

When he went to the bathroom I followed him. 'You need to pee too, Ralph?' he asked. 'No, not really.' I got closer to him. 'I came here because I'm going to be you.' And it did happen. No magic words, no stupid talismans. My sheer will was enough to make my brain enter his head and take possession of that body. It was smaller. His fingers, for instance, were tighter. And I could see everything at a lower lever. I glimpsed at myself in the mirror and was amazed by the transformation. Jamie, in my old body, was a bit dazed. 'What the hell did happen?' I was already out of the bathroom. I put on Jamie's leather jacket and left. 'Barman, my friend Ralph is paying. I gotta go.'
Twentyfive minutes later I was in his house, contemplating my crotch.


I unzipped my jeans and came on the floor. I undressed and went to the bathroom. I started flexing. I took a picture and I sent it to Ralph.



He didn't like it.


 Crazy Ralph. When he arrived the police was there, waiting for him. The day after I had to sack him. Apparently he made a mess at the bar too, he punched two people, and I had to go to apologize. It didn't matter. I was ecstatic and I adored my new position as a manager. I was very good at it actually and everyone seemed pleased with my decisions. It's just incredible that I never knew that before as I never had that opportunity.

Yet what I really adored was going to the gym. I liked the gym before too, but now it was a different thing. People were looking at me in a sexual way. I felt I could control everyone's mind. And I couldn't stop taking pictures of myself.


I did that at home, too, spending way too much time finding the right position and changing tank tops.
I started uploading them on Instagram. Vanity, of course, but isn't it totally justified in my case?




No comments:

Post a Comment