Saturday 16 February 2013

Blind Date


This is me. This is not really the picture I have uploaded on the gay dating website. I uploaded that of a striking dark-haired man dressed in preppy clothes. So It's normal that Justin fell for it. We chatted for a couple of days and we agreed to grab a drink on Thursday. When I showed up - I was deliberately late - he was obviously disappointed but nevertheless agreed to finish his pint. We chatted a bit and took a photograph.


He's pretty hot, isn't he? Great build, great lips, great face.And he had interesting things to say. We talked for a while about skying and the problems of gay dating. I was making stuff up all the time just to keep him entertained. In reality I would have liked to know about his sexual fantasies. But I pretended to be interested in his gym regime and in Arsenal. Yet, I must have behaved just fine as at some point he said 'You know what? You're a nice guy. Why don't we get another pint.' 'Sure', I replied, pretending that it was just a normal thing for me to have a night out with a stud like him. We got another round and then another one.


And a forth, which is when he started making less and less sense (and it made sense that he didn't as every time he went to the bathroom or for a cigarette I kept on pouring my beer in his glass, so he really drank 5 or 6). Half an hour later I was in his house. We didn't have sex as he was so drunk that he passed out on his bed in no time, but it does not matter, I was in.
So I did what I usually do in these situations. I entered his body by kissing him. I could feel his lifeless limbs and opaque thoughts. I took control over his brain even if his body was obviously made numb by alcohol. His mind, in my previous body, was still dazed. We both fell asleep.
The next morning I could finally enjoy my prize. Thank God I woke up before him.
I inspected the place, scrutinized his wardrobe, went to his kitchen and got a snack. What a fabulous pair of pecs he grew. What a stud I was. I returned to his bed and tried some clothes. I decided for a tight gray cableknit sweater that enhanced my new frame.


I felt SO good I could not resist and jerked off right there. People who says that body swaps have always complications never tried them. They're the best thing ever. I could retain some of his thoughts, which are obviously bodily things, but these adapted to my new thoughts to the point that I was probably no longer Justin, but a new human being with stunning looks.
What happened afterwards is routine. The guy woke up and was horrified. He sobbed, he fought but I didn't care. I called the police and they took him away. He's going to go through lot of problems. His bad. I feel no remorse. People are born with stunning faces, other people are born with the powers to steal them. It's all natural, isn't it? I didn't put much thinking into his miseries. Rather, I spent the day studying my whole new life. It went so quickly and after a few hours I hit the gym and was ready to go out with my new self.


No comments:

Post a Comment