Wednesday 13 February 2013

Another frame

Even if I try, I have the feeling I will never become a hunk. I do try to do push-ups and I run in the park, but my body always remain flabby. It's as if my body did not want to change. Anyway, so far, this is my best shot.
My older brother tells me to wait, that I'm still young, that I will develop a frame as impressive as those that I admire on the covers of Men's Health. He lent me his copies of the magazine, which I read religiously, from cover to cover. One day I even sneaked into his room while he was not there and put on his sneakers and his shorts. I did some crunches than I took the tube of protein powder he keeps on his shelf and served me a shake in the kitchen. I wanted to grow so badly.
And I wished I could be like my brother. My brother is a stunner. Look at him.
Then the very same day I don't know what took me, but I started plotting. I waited for my brother that night. He came back late, but thank god he slammed the door and woke me up. While he was brushing his teeth in the bathroom, I sneaked into his room and hid under his bed. He got back, tossed his shoes in a corner and lay on his bed. He took out his phone and started watching videos on it. I could hear men moaning and I moved my head a little, just enough so I could see what was going on. On the screen a man was touching himself. And so was my brother. The bed was shaking a little, gentle vibrations that somehow turned me on. Then I changed plan. I originally wanted to kiss him while he was asleep, but the video gave me an unexpected energy. I stood up and, as dark as a shadow, I grabbed his penis. 'What the fuck!' he shouted, but it was too late. I could feel my body transforming, my muscles growing, my head spinning. His body turned more and more flaccid, like a balloon that is deflating. My hair grew shorter, my chin square. I could feel my rib cage changing position.
I grew taller and so did my grin. 'What the hell is going on', he squeaked. 'Hey, this is not my voice!' he said horrified. 'What is happening?'
Quite frankly I did not know. He had turned into my small little me and I had acquired his body, his shredded, unbelievably muscular body. 'WHAT DID?' 'Sshhh'. I put my hand on his mouth.
'You don't want to wake up mam and pop, do you? Don't worry. It's just a dream.'
He shook his head. It was not just a dream. His tears started flowing across my fingers.
'Don't worry, everything will be fine tomorrow.' I hugged him. I hugged that little deflated, ill-formed balloon. I didn't like it. I didn't like touching that ill-formed body, but I stayed there and waited until he stopped sobbing.
'Everything will be OK. Do not worry a bit.'
He nodded. 'Now, go to your room. And put some clothes on. We don't want people to find us this way. Then it will look even weirder.' He nodded even if he could not stop weeping. I kept him close to me and accompanied to what was once my room. I put him in bed. I kissed him on the forehead and also on the mouth. Why not? I thought.
I closed the door behind me. He was still weeping. I could hear him. So I went to bathroom and turned the shower on. I took a picture of me and then jumped in the tub. I touched myself. I spread my hands all over that ripped surface that was my body. Then I dried with a towel, I put on a tee and a leather jacket and went out. I could not wait to have men drooling all over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment